Monday, February 14, 2011

Pearly Whites

Cassidy and McKenzie had their first real dentist appointment last week. I figured they would do a lot better letting someone else clean their teeth than me, especially when it is covered 100% by Insurance! We went to the highly recommended, Dr. Quakenbush, who is a Pediatric Dentist in Gilbert. He did not dissapoint and the girls loved the fun Timberland theme. The hygienist and assistants were so cute with them. Checkup for both girls was No cavities!!!! It was worth the whole visit just to wear the cool shades and get their very own Princess toothbrush!After lunch they tested their new pearly whites out on these gorgeous cupcakes their Abu made them for Valentine's Day.Let's just hope that these girls get their Dad's cavity free teeth and not their Mom's!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the dentist, I miss the days of getting a princess tooth brush!

Nicole said...

My girls love going to Dr. Quackenbush, he is wonderful!