Merrick turned 3 months last weekend! Can't believe he's 3 months eventhough I can't remember what it was like without him here! He is changing so much. He is definitely packing on the chubs. He has some crazy hair that sticks straight up!
I've already put away a stack of clothes that no longer fit because he is so long. I'm sure if he turns out like his Dad, that will always be a problem! Yesterday at church someone said he looks like a cabbage patch doll with his little chunky cheeks. He loves to coo and smile when he is awake.
We have found his giggle spots under his neck and thighs. The girls love to listen to him giggle and try to get him to smile.
He is starting to sleep around 8 hours at night. Hallelujah!!! I couldn't ask for a more easy going baby. He is so content and lets the girls tromp all over him each and every day. He still loves to snuggle and fits perfectley in the crook of my arm. 
Cassidy and McKenzie still search him out in the house and bee line it to our room first thing in the morning to wake him up.
Merrick is starting to sit up better in the bumbo and is easily entertained by the girls as we get ready for dinner.
He loves to kick his little feet and push off while he plays on his belly. He still enjoys his baths especially when I wash his hair!
I feel so grateful that I am able to at stay home with all three kiddos and just enjoy them each and every day. It is so fun to see each of their personalities blossom as they are growing up. I am really enjoying this stage of life right now and hope it doesn't go away too fast!
Monday, February 14, 2011
My little Cabbage Patch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
He is so cute! I love his hair!!!
Post a Comment