

We are finally starting to get some sleep around here! The girls have gotten into a great bedtime routine for the first time in their entire life. It usually consists of Dad getting the girls in the tub while I clean up dinner and change Merrick. Lots of bare bums running loose chasing them down to get pajamas on. Blow dry hair, brush teeth, drink of water, potty break and the winner gets to snuggle with Merrick. Then the fight over who says family prayers, attempt to read scriptures, atleast one verse! Lights out......girls run in and out of room half a dozen times, lots of threats to lock the door with no lights on...lots and lots of giggles and then finally this....only 2 hours from start to finish but it's improvement!!! I was even in bed asleep by 9:30 last night! Miracle!

This little guy wakes up at 1:00am and 4:00am like clock work! Last night he didn' wake up until 5 am! 7 whole hours! I'll take it!
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Sleeping Babes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment