Friday, January 7, 2011

Merrick is 2 months!

Wow! 8 weeks have already passed since this little guy joined our family. Look how much he has already grown.This week I just put away a little sleeper that his long legs no longer fit into. I even put him in a couple 3-6 month outfits. Slow down little fella! I can't get enough of kissing these chubby little cheeks each and everyday! One day he is going to pay back his older sisters for all the times they got in his face and sat on him though!

2 month stats:
12 lbs 8 ounces
(75%)- Wow! This little boy goes through a big can of formula every 8 days, he's going to break the bank if he doesn't slow down a little! 5-6 ounces every 3-4 hours!
23 1/2 inches long(75%) and 14.75 head (10%). Poor little guy had 3 shots today but he did great!

0 comments: