You don't think this girl was excited to start her first day of playgroup do you?
McKenzie is such a sweetheart. It has been fun to watch her personality blossom the last few months. I can't believe she is 2 1/2 years old. She wanted to put on a backpack and pretend like she was going to preschool like her big sister Cassidy. When I dropped her off she literally jumped out of the car and didn't hesitate at all when she got to Miss Shari's door. I barely got a wave goodbye! I almost shed a few tears on the way home realizing just how fast these little ones grow up. Merrick didn't let me ponder very long on that though as he started crying and I soon realized this was my only chance to get some shopping done!
Friday, January 7, 2011
Playgroup for Kenzie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment