This weekend we had such a fun Valentine's Day/President's Day. I stayed up late Saturday night making Sugar Cookies. I think I found my most favorite Sugar Cookie recipe yet! It must be since I think I ate half the batch by myself. Cassidy fell asleep before she could help frost and decorate them. We had a fun dinner at Jared's Parents with some things that each loved.... Caesar Salad, Jello Heart Jigglers, and Spaghetti & Meatballs. Abu and Papa(unwillingly) demonstrated the sluping noodle scene from the Disney Movie, Lady and the Tramp! There was more than enough sugar to share with everyone bring some sweet goodness. Sugar Cookies, Chocolate Dipped Strawberries, Pink Heart Rice Krispy Treats, and Chocolate Marschino Cherry Cake with Ice-Cream. Yummy!
Jared and I finally booked our night out at the Marriott hotel in Old Town Scottsdale. Last time we booked it, he ended up having a seizure that day almost 3 months ago....(yes that means a few more days until he can drive again!) Jared's parents let the girls have a sleepover and we enjoyed a nice night out without the girls. We slept in the next morning and picked up some yummy Paradise Bakery breakfast and roamed through the Scottsdale Mall. We had plans to hike "A" mountain in Tempe but missed the turn and decided to head for home. Jared has finals this week and unfortantley had school on Presiden't Day, but we still enjoyed our fun long weekend. Happy Valentine's Day!
Monday, February 15, 2010
Fun 3 day weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Heidi- this is Astyn from way back in the day. I found your blog from Laurie's. It is fun to see your cute little family. Your girls are adorable.
I love this quilt. What pattern is this? I am learning how to quilt(very new beginner) but I am planning some quilts for my kids. I love these flowers and would love to put them in my girl quilts. I have twin girls by the way. astynlee@gmail.com
Post a Comment