We had a fun time at Brad & Alicia's house on Sunday. We ate some yummy food and watched the Superbowl on their big screen. I still don't know who played or who won but it was still fun. I made a yummy cheeseball and these amazing Nut Roll Bars. I love to bake on Sundays because we have the whole afternoon now that church is over by 11:00am. After the game we came home, put the girls in the tub and had a little Family Home Evening. Cassidy's Preschool class was having thier Valentine's Party this week so we decided to make Valentine's for her class and friends.

The girls had so much fun stamping and stickering their cards.
Jared even got in on the fun and helped Cassidy write her name on every single one. After pre-school, Cassidy was so excited to show me all her "stuff" she got. They made cute little Valentine holders, played Bingo and made yummy cupcakes at their party.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Valentine's Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment