
We made it out for the annual Phelps Spring Break campout at Pinto Creek. We were the last ones up Friday night. We didn't even set up a tent and regretted sleeping in the freezing car all night long! It sure made clean-up quick! Jared's family and all his Aunt and Uncles bring their families up camping for the week. The kids always have so much fun riding the ATV's, golf carts, playing in the creek, shooting guns, watching a movie around the campfire, and just getting dirty!

Cassidy's favorite thing to do is go on the golf cart rides. Sometimes Dad gets a little crazy driving us around!

Cousin Carson & Cassidy are the bestest buds. Just hanging out on top of the cooler for a cold drink!

The kids even had a little Easter Egg hunt
Of course Cassidy couldn't get enought of dirty kisses from Bella. She just giggled when Bella would eat her pancake out of her hands at breakfast!
10 comments:
I LOVE the picture of her in her boots. What a doll you have. I can hardly wait to see what #2 looks like. What fun to be a mom! Happy Easter!
Happy Easter Heidi,
Love the photo of Cassidy and Bella.
i'll give you a call later this week to catch up with you.
okay so many cute pics and posts i have not read yet!! so fun to catch up on your little family. cassidy is so cute i want to eat her cheeks!! any sickness with baby #2? oh what fun she will have with cassidy-princess parties till they turn 16! so fun!! keep us updated with baby stuff-we love hearing about you guys!
Heidi, you are so good at this blogging stuff. I think that little Cassidy is so cute :) How is this pregnancy going? I think that Ben, Asher and me seriously need to make a trip to AZ. It would be so fun to see you in your domain! Are you cleaning teeth more often now? Love ya! Laura
Heidi,
It was so good to hear from you. Your little girl is too cute, and another on the way. That is awesome. Things seem to be going well for you. I am so glad. So what are you up to? Do you live in Arizona? Is that where you met your husband?
I could have sworn that when I went to view your blog, it was private! Oh well... your blog is so cute. Cassidy is such a little sweetheart. So photogenic, I love all the pics. You have a darling family and have such fun traditions!
HI!!!! So good to see your blog. Oh- your little girl is DARLING. Oh my. I love the big flowers you always have on her head. They are so cute! I'd love to be in AZ right now. Fun. Fun! -Bre
Congrats on the pregnancy too! :)
You look so great, and your little girl is a doll! So fun to get to see how you are doing. Looks like you are doing awesome. Keep posting. I am excited to check in on ya
Hello there! Your family is so cute! Your little girl is absolutely adorable...and another on the way too! Exciting! Do you love Arizona? Are you still scraping teeth? I work part time in West Jordan, it's great. I miss the old Dr. Reid days... good times :) Keep in touch!
Post a Comment