Thursday, March 20, 2008

I've been tagged!

10 YEARS AGO: I had barely turned 16, a sophomore at Taylorsville High School, so embarassed to be driving the big green rocket, aka my Mom's big green Aerostar van. It did have one great benefit of being able to fit all my friends in it. My sophomore year I played High School volleyball and then on a club team, so I don't remember much but lots of volleyball.5 PLACES I HAVE VISITED:
Hawaii, California, New York, Mexico, Ohio, Boston


5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST:
Pack to go camping this weekend at Pinto Creek
Clean the house
Sign Cassidy up for Swim lessons and hope my swimming suit still fits so I can take her
Change my drivers license to my married name (3 years later...I know!)

3 BAD HABITS:
Nagging Jared (I call it reminding...who we kidding it's complete nagging!)
Being a clean freak, sometimes I'm a little OCD....
Wanting more money and spending way too much of it!
5 JOBS I HAVE HAD:
Dental Assistant from the time I was 15 until I became a Hygienist
Receptionist at College of Naturopathic Medicine during College
Sales Associate at Pottery Barn Kids to keep me busy while Jared finished college at night
Dental Hygienist since I was 20 years old and absolutly love it! Best career ever!
Secretary for Kelly Phelps Pest Control while I stay home with Cassidy
5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
Taylorsville, Utah
St. George, Utah
Bridgeport, Connecticut
Mesa, Arizona
Gilbert, Arizona

5 THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
I ran in the Salt Lake Marathon 2005, my next goal is to do a triathalon, once I get a good bike!
I played College Volleyball at the University of Bridgeport, Connecticut. It was so much fun to travel all over, we weren't the greatest team, but I walked right on the team with a scholarship and it made living out in the ghetto bearable through my hygiene years!
I love High School Musical, crazy I know, but one night Jared & I stayed up to learn the dance at the end of the movie.....we looked like complete idiots, but it was so hilarious!
I've always been extremely self concious about my weight, didn't really care in High School since I had plenty of friends, and didn't really think much of it until college, then became a little too obsessive, now I'm just happy being who I am, but one day I will be skinny! Thank goodness I married such a wonderful husband (who will never have a weight issue!) He loves me, love handles and all!
I love to shop for bargains, and can never pass up a smokin deal!

I now tag all my blogger buddies!

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

This was fun to read! You are TOO cute!