I'm finally posting some Easter pictures! I can't believe Easter has already come and gone. Easter is one of my most favorite holidays.... it has the best candy, you get to paint eggs and then go on an easter egg hunt, it is so much fun to wear your new Easter dress on Sunday, even more fun to dress up your own little girl, and most importantly we have the opportunity to remember the atonement of our Savior Jesus Christ!

This was before Cassidy decided to pull off the humongous flower and bow I glued on her dress, sometimes I get a little too carried away with all this girly stuff!

Flashback of Easter last year when Cassidy was almost 6 months. Time sure has flown! She still has those chubby cheeks, I didn't realize how bald she really was!

Cassidy admiring her candy! She loved the little chicken that bobbled around doing the crazy chicken dance, by the end of the week we were all relieved when the chicken finally killed over, and no the batteries will not be replaced until next year!

Sunday morning we decided we should probably throw a few eggs out on the lawn and let Cassidy put a few in a basket and call it good. She found her first piece of candy and was good to go, so needless to say we ended up picking up the rest.....
1 comments:
Easter is the best i agree with you the flowers, candy, and new dresses you can't beat it. your little family is so cute! i'm glade to see your enjoying Arizona, we miss it. have fun and thankx for the comments.
Post a Comment