

So the opportunity arose back in December for me to go back to work at Dr. Sandstroms. The hygienist who replaced me when I had Cassidy got married and moved to St. George, so they called me to see if I could help out. After twisting Jared's arm we decided it might be a good idea to save up some extra money before baby #2 comes along not to mention give Cassidy some time away from Mom amd me time out of the house! So for the past month I've been working 3 days a week. I have wonderful neighbors and friends who have been able to watch Cassidy. They each have a little girl her age and she has had so much fun interacting with them. Her personality has just blossomed and she is now our little social butterfly! It definatley makes me feel a little better when I am at work knowing she is well taken care of and having more fun playing with her friends. The days I am home we have enjoyed going to the library for Toddler time to sing songs, listen to stories and see the puppet shows. She loves to go head first down the slippery slide at the park, and of course take her daily trip to the mailbox in the wagon! Next week we have our ultrasound to find out what we are having!! We are so excited!

1 comments:
so fun to find out what you are having! i'm sure you guys are pulling for a boy since you already have cute cassidy .. but in case you were wondering i'm pulling for you to have another girl! :) a) cassidy would love a little sis to play dress up with b) you wouldn't have to buy a whole new wardrobe and c) have you looked at cassidy lately? she is the stinkin cutest little girl-enough said!! can't wait to find out!!
Post a Comment