Friday, February 8, 2008

Play Day with Lilly

Today we watched our friends cute little girl Lilly. Cassidy is always so excited when she has a friend to play with. Just took some cute pictures of them together! Cassidy loves to fly head first down the slippery slide at the park!

These two just giggle and entertain each other all day long!


4 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Heidi I haven't looked at your blog forever! It is so cute. Your little girl looks just like you! How are you feeling? Can't wait to find out what you are having!

The Shumway Family said...

So I am definitely voting for SUU. That would be so so much fun! Then Cassidy could come over to our house and play! I am betting another girl. What do you think?

Cherise said...

she's growing up so fast! glad to see you are back!!

Julia M. said...

How fun! I love to see pictures of your little girl. Her smile makes me happy. I can hardly wait to see if you're having a boy or girl! You better update us! :)