Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pump it UP!

Body Pump Training- Mesa, AZ
Instructor: Dave Pasino

I finally added on a new Les Mills format.  I had been debating for literally the past year wether I wanted to teach Pump or Combat.  The opportunity just never worked out for Combat so I jumped at the next open training session for Pump here in Arizona.  The training was 3 days in Mesa.  The tracks I was assigned were Shoulders and Triceps from Release 78.  It was a long and sore weekend.  I think we did the entire release about 6 times in those 3 days.  I learned a lot and it has already helped me improve in my Body Attack classes.  I have been teaming for a few weeks now and  this past weekend I recruited my amazing family, neighbors and friends to tape my video to submit for certification.  Thank you everyone for all your support!











0 comments: