Monday, September 12, 2011

Merrick- 9 months

I am just a month late posting this.  Merrick is actually 10 months now but I didn't want to forget all his stats and milestones the past month while we have been busy moving and settling in our new home.

9 month stats:
Height:  30.5 inches (99%)
Weight: 20 lbs 13 ounces (50%)
Head: 17.25 inches (10%)






This little boy is the center of attention at our home!  He is so sweet!  I wish I could freeze this stage forever.  He always has a smile on his face.  He finally got his two bottom teeth in August.  They didn't come in without a little fussiness, runny nose and fever.  He also loves to clap and continues to be intrigued with watching his hands.  It is the weirdest thing but has become part of his cute personality.  He has mastered rolling to any destination and finally moved on to the one legged army crawl.  He still stretches his arms and legs wide out on his belly like a beached whale and bangs his head on the floor when he gets excited.  The days of setting him down on the floor and coming back to find him in the same place are over!  We are still working on progressing with solids.  He is quite the gagger.  He loves Sweet Potatos and Green Beans.  He also gets mad when we don't share our Berry Sundae's with him on our Costco trips!  We love this little Blue Eyed Brown haired boy who is known as "Booty" at our house.   (McKenzie can't quite get Buddy right so we have been stuck with Booty for his nickname)!

4 comments:

Brea said...

holy COW! Heidi- he is so BIG and SO CUTE! I love this first picture of him with the drool hanging from his lip! LOL so stinkin cute!

Kendra said...

What cute kids! I love the close-up of the drool:)

Anonymous said...

Heidi, he is a cutie!! And he's growing up so fast. All your kids are cuties though. love ya all- Steph

Tasha said...

He has changed so much!! So CUTE!! Aren't little boys so much FUN! Your girls are so cute! Love their oics for their first days of preschool!