Merrick had his 4 month check-up yesterday...vaccines and all!
4 month Stats:
Weight- 16.5 lbs (75%)
Height- 26.25 inches (90%)
Head- 15.75 inches (10%)
Yes he is getting big...the size of a 6 month old already! Merrick rolled over twice on Sunday night from belly to back. He loves to grab things, especially my hair. He constantly has his fist in his mouth which makes him drool excessively. We buzzed his little head. He had some major frizz with about 5 bald spots.
He looks completely different since the buzz. I miss his little faux hawk. He loves to sit in the Bumbo and watch me make dinner or be entertained while the girls eat. He loves the exersaucer! He teeters back and forth in the seat and is fascinated with the TV when the girls watch cartoons. He sleeps like a champ!
He sleeps atleast 10-12 hours a night, including 2-3 small naps during the day. I have definitely felt the extra sleep boost my energy levels. I've been teaching at the gym more and have lost 20 pounds in the last 2 months! 10 more pounds to go and I'll be back to pre-pregnancy weight. I can't believe how fast he is changing! The girls have started to pick on him a little. He's a trooper and still continues to giggle for them. I love to snuggle with him every chance I can.
We sure love our not so little guy to pieces!

He looks completely different since the buzz. I miss his little faux hawk. He loves to sit in the Bumbo and watch me make dinner or be entertained while the girls eat. He loves the exersaucer! He teeters back and forth in the seat and is fascinated with the TV when the girls watch cartoons. He sleeps like a champ!
He sleeps atleast 10-12 hours a night, including 2-3 small naps during the day. I have definitely felt the extra sleep boost my energy levels. I've been teaching at the gym more and have lost 20 pounds in the last 2 months! 10 more pounds to go and I'll be back to pre-pregnancy weight. I can't believe how fast he is changing! The girls have started to pick on him a little. He's a trooper and still continues to giggle for them. I love to snuggle with him every chance I can.
We sure love our not so little guy to pieces!
1 comments:
He is so cute! I hate how fast they grow! Reading this is already making my heart ache about how fast our little one will grow! Your girls are so cute & it is so good that these poor little ones are such good natured so the older ones can mug on them!
Post a Comment