Merrick had his first real bath in the kitchen sink! His little umbilical cord finally fell off the day before Thanksgiving.
The girls just giggle when they see his tiny little bum!
I had two special helpers who were very eager to watch up close. He did not like the bath at all until I washed his hair.
He must take after his Dad, because he quit crying as soon as I shampooed his hair! I think all boys love having their head rubbed!
I love the smell of freshly cleaned babies!
In Your Face
Merrick has survived the first week and a half of his new life with these two blondies in his face all day long! This is no exaggeration! Poor guy can't even get a breath of air when he emerges from his bassinett! I'm glad the girls love him so much and want to hold him every waking hour, but I'm hoping some of the newness will wear off soon so I don't have to keep him locked up in his room for his own protection!


Merrick gained another inch and lost 8 ounces at his first check-up, but now he seems to be getting a bigger appetite, eventhough he falls asleep through every feeding! Merrick just loves his sleep! Or maybe he just fakes it so he can have some peace and quiet from his crazy sisters? Lovin this little guy!
1 comments:
So funny. At least it is love and not any other negative emotion.
Post a Comment