Yep.....Nelson & Marci finally got their baby girl!
We are so super excited for their family...and it looks like her brothers, Graham, Quinn and Dax are too!!!!!
She was born on October 23, 2010 at 10:15 am weighing in at 8 lbs and 21 inches long. They named her Annika Kay Phelps. Annika is the 10th grandchild for Jared's parents.
I am counting down the days our little guy to arrive...... I saw the Dr. yesterday and found out I am already dilated to a 3 with a very bulgy sac of water that could burst any day. She said if I showed up at the hospital with contractions, she would keep me...... but......if this kid is like the other two, that means he's not coming for another 6 weeks until he is forced out! If this little boy can hold out for another 2 weeks that would fit our plans perfectly! We have something scheduled every night for the next 2 weeks, including a scout campout for Jared next weekend and I really want to make it to ward craft night! Is that so selfish? As much as I'd love to be able to breathe and sleep on my tummy again, this little guy isn't bothering me to much being in there. Either way we'll be super excited whenever he comes but if he doesn't come on his own I'm being induced a week early around Veteran's Day!
Monday, October 25, 2010
New Cousin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment