Friday, October 29, 2010

Cassidy turns 4!

Cassidy turned 4 on Wednesday this week! She was super excited to wake up and find the birthday clown outside, her favorite French Toast for breakfast and a Little Angelz Petz Store from her little sister, and birthday cards from family, all before 8 am! Her Grandma Abu picked her up for the afternoon and went to lunch and Toys R Us to pick out a toy. She was so excited about her Strawberry Shortcake doll!Later that night while Jared was at Scouts, I took the girls to Joe's Farm House Grill for her free Birthday Dinner....of course Chicken Nuggets, Fries and a Diet Coke! We even got ice-cream with mini gummy bears too! She sure was spoiled on her special day!

On Thursday, Cassidy had her first real birthday party! We haven't really done a party for her since her birthday is so close to Halloween and there are always a million parties that week, but she really really wanted a "Hello Kitty" Party with her friends, and even knowing I was 3 weeks from being due with this baby, I gave in and we planned one anyways. She invited 7 of her little friends from preschool and church. She reminded me everyday for a week who was coming to her birthday party.... Brooklyn, Megan, Meagan, Jenna, Makena, Taliyah and Lilly...oh and it was ok if McKenzie was there too! Cassidy helped me pick out all the decorations and even helped frost and decorate her own birthday cake and cupcakes! The Party was so much fun! I never realized how much energy 9 little girls have all together! We colored horses, decorated caramel apples, opened presents, ate birthday cake and pink ice-cream floats, played on the bounce house, swing set, trampoline and playroom, all in 1 1/2 hours! That was plenty of time for me! It was a fun time! I was sure exhausted after but managed to make it to Bunco that night too. Thanks to the best husband who got off work early to pick up balloons, put up the bounce house and then stay up until midnight mopping the floors for me!

5 comments:

Annilee said...

What a cute party, you are brave to do that with less than a month left in pregnancy. And you do not look big enough to be having a baby, enjoy the next few weeks with your girls!

Julia M. said...

Happy birthday! That looks like so much fun!

After helping Natalie and her girls with birthday parties every year, I've decided my kids are only getting them every 4 years: 4, 8, 12, and 16! And I've never been 9 months pregnant at any of them. You are a superstar!

Mindi Smith said...

You are super mom! that is so cute. And I agree, you do not look big enough to be almost due! HOpe everything goes great with your delivery and can't wait to meet the little boy!

Nicole said...

Brooklyn had so much fun!! I love the cake and cupcakes, they are so cute!

Tasha said...

Thanks so much for thinking of Makena! She had so much FUN!! The party was so cute!! I need to know if you hire out...your house is so cute & spotless no clutter at all! I told Dave after coming over I need to work on our place!