
Today is a sad day! My Mom left back home to St. George. We were both in tears at the airport. She flew down the day after McKenzie was born and stayed with us this past week. It has been so nice to have her help! Cassidy has been such a great big sister and absolutley loves having this new baby sister around but she has been getting into everything imaginable! I don't think I would have survived this first week without my Mom! Jared was excited for my Mom to come because she is an amazing cook and made us yummy meals everyday! She held McKenzie every chance she got but mostly helped keep Cassidy out of trouble. I think she enjoyed spending so much time with Cassidy and was surprised to see her true colors here at home! So it was a sad day! Now we'll see if I can handle these two little girls

4 comments:
Heidi-so cute! Your girls are darling. Plus, your mom is so cute too! I'm glad she was able to come and help...and cook too!
I'm so jelous that mom cooked you good food. Your girls are darling. I can't wait to meet McKenzie.
heidi it was so fun seeing you, Aunt Keri and your new addition to the family. She is so precious. You'll do great, mother of two.
I've cried every time my mom has left after helping with the new baby!! They help out so much, it's hard to picture taking care of everything on your own!! Thank goodness for Moms!!! You can do it!!
Post a Comment