
McKenzie Phelps
July 15, 2008
6:34 am
9 lb 2 oz
21 inches long

Dr. Bullaro and our little chunker McKenzie

We went into the hospital late Monday night with contractions after my last busy day of work. They admitted us and immediatley gave me my epidural (which actually worked this time!) At 6:00 the next morning I was ready to go. The nurse called Dr. Bullaro and had me start pushing, but the first push she could already see her head so we had to stop. When Dr. Bullaro arrived I had two contractions and she was out! No pain! I can't believe how easy it was, especially since she was a whopping 9 pounds 2 ounces!!!! After 18 hours of labor, 2 1/2 hours of pushing and barley any anesthesia with Cassidy, I deserved an easy one!!!! All of us are doing great and already home!
25 comments:
oh my gosh i love her already!!! i have to come and see here before we take off! don't worry i'll give you a week or so to settle in then boom i'm there :) congrats she is an angel!!
Congrats Heidi! She is beautiful!
I love the picture of you kissing McKenzie. We are thrilled for you, and I'm glad labor was easier the second go around. She is so precious and I cannot believe that you are already home.
Congratulations!! What a beautiful baby. I'm so happy to see these pictures, it just makes me want to cry. I'm so glad that you are doing well and are home and everything! I hope I get to meet her soon. Keep feeling better!
Congrats! She looks so pretty! Can't wait to see her at church!
Congratulations! I am so glad that there was NO PAIN! She is beautiful! Welcome McKenzie!
Congrats! That is so exiting she is here. I can't wait to come see her soon. I'm so surprised you guys are already home. That was so fast. Enjoy your little one and we'll see you guys as soon as we can. Nikki
Congratulations!!! How come you look all pretty while kissing her! No fair! Isn't it crazy how big of a difference the second one is? Max and Madi were like night and day, I am so glad everything went so well! She is beautiful!
oh my gosh Heidi congratulations... She is so cute I can't wait to see her.
Heidi-Congrats! Wow--she's a big one! She's darling! I'm so glad it's over. You were looking a bit uncomfortable on Sunday! I can't wait to see her!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful!!!
I am so glad it was such an easy labor. She is a cutie with all of that hair. Can't wait to see her in person.
Yeah! She is so beautiful! Congrats, I'm so glad you didn't have any pain! I am so excited for you!
I can't beleive how big she is! she is absolutly adorable. I love her already. Jackson can't wait to meet his new cousin McKenzie.
congratulations! she is so precious!!! By the way, i love your hair color heidi! love ya
Congrats! She is beautiful!
Congrats. I checked back to see the cute little baby. She's adorable. I'm glad that you had a better delivery and that you are all doing great.
*Heather
Congrats!!! I just love brand new babies. I hope everything is going well for you and the adjustment from one to two is nice an easy!
Congratulations! We are glad that all went great with the delivery and that Mom and baby are doing well. She is very cute and we can't wait to see her.
Becky and Brian
Yay! I'm so excited that she's finally here! I love her name! Hope you are getting some sleep! Please let me know when I can take Cassidy - Katelyn talks about her all the time and we'd love to have her come play! Seriously, call me! Congrats!
Heidi -
Congratulations! I'm glad it was an easy delivery! I've never done it, but NINE pounds doesn't sound like much fun :) She is precious! I'm really excited for you guys!
Allyson Ward
Congrats, what a cute baby. I agree with Brandi. You look so good.
YEA!!!! Congrats! She is adroable! I got the email with the pic of Cass with her new little sis. SO ADROABLE!
Congratulations and good luck with everything!!!
Hi Heidi! Congratulations! We feel like we've been missing out on so much...and we sure miss Jared as our home teacher. We hope all is well!
Post a Comment