So for the past 4 months we have been without a kitchen table. We gave our small table to Jared's little sister who was married in February. I have been looking for quite awhile now, not sure what I would like. Well I discovered this new store called Wood Creations. It is probably 2 miles from my house. They sell unfinished furniture and paint it whatever finish you could think of for a really good price. The instant I walked in I saw this floor model table and fell in love with it. The owner just happened to be selling some of her floor items to make room for more stuff and gave me a smokin' deal I couldn't refuse! So I finally cashed in on my belated Christmas gift, Birthday present, and Mother's Day gift and Jared bought me this table! He even bought me some cute dishes to go with it! So much more fun eating dinner on this table than the Little Tikes table Cassidy uses! Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Finally we have a Kitchen Table!
So for the past 4 months we have been without a kitchen table. We gave our small table to Jared's little sister who was married in February. I have been looking for quite awhile now, not sure what I would like. Well I discovered this new store called Wood Creations. It is probably 2 miles from my house. They sell unfinished furniture and paint it whatever finish you could think of for a really good price. The instant I walked in I saw this floor model table and fell in love with it. The owner just happened to be selling some of her floor items to make room for more stuff and gave me a smokin' deal I couldn't refuse! So I finally cashed in on my belated Christmas gift, Birthday present, and Mother's Day gift and Jared bought me this table! He even bought me some cute dishes to go with it! So much more fun eating dinner on this table than the Little Tikes table Cassidy uses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Super cute table and dishes! I hope you are feeling good (as can be expected). Cassidy is welcome to play if you need to nap, or stare at the wall.
Post a Comment