Happy 29th Birthday!

I turned a year older a couple weeks ago.....yep 29....the last year before I jump up to the next digit! I went to Joe's Farmhouse Grill with the family for a yummy birthday dinner that night. Jared surprised me with an ice-cream cookie dough DQ cake. I'm pretty sure I atleast ate half of it by myself throughout the week. In my next 29 years I will have better self control!

I almost got to blow out my own candles but on the count of three my sneaky little 4 year old blocked my blow and went in for the kill. Hopefully my wish still counts!!! We also celebrated my birthday at Jared's parents for dinner Sunday night. For my birthday I printed out my 2010 blog book. This blog is basically my only means of journaling and scrapbooking these days. It has been fun to print out a book each year and see all the fun trips, family events and pictures of the kids as they are getting older. I also got a new Sunday dress and a set of scriptures. My old set literally fell apart at the seems. I'd like to think it was because I read them so much but I think kids had more to do with it, though they were 21 years old.

Every year I feel more and more blessed. I have a wonderful husband, the 3 cutest kids on the planet, a supportive family and amazing friends! What more could I ask for!
2 comments:
Happy 29th!!! I think I want a cookie dough icecream cake for my birthday this year...or maybe Mother's Day since that is sooner & you have me craving it;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy birthday Heidi! I probably would have eaten the whole icecream cake. Looks delicious. I hope 29 treats you well.
Post a Comment