I had my last ultrasound on Monday and baby Boy....still nameless....is measuring about 6 lbs and 8 oz (31 percentile) at 38 weeks 4 days. I was dilated to a 3 and 75% effaced at my appointment yesterday. Dr. Bullaro stripped my membranes, which wasn't as painful as I anticipated it to be this time but, I did get some regular contractions going by 5:00 pm. I realized I probably wasn't going into the hospital so I had to cram some choreography for my attack class at 5 am since it is Launch this week. I ran down to Chandler to learn the new release and felt a big gush of water during the class and thought either I peed my pants really good or I am leaking fluid. So I came home a waited a couple hours. My contractions were still coming but nothing painful or frequent. I started reading information online about leaking fluid and thought I probably should go in and just check it out especially because I have the Group B strep this time and the Doctor told me not to wait too long. When I got there they checked me and I was dilated to 4 cm and about 80% effaced with contractions. They tested my fluid and showed I wasn't leaking. After an hour my contractions started to slow and I was pretty much asleep just waiting for them to send me home. So here I am just waiting now. The soonest the hospital will let me be induced is next Thursday November 18th since Dr. Bullaro moved my due date back to Nov 25th a few weeks back. Atleast I'm not uncomfortable and it is probably better to let him gain another pound so his lungs can develop a little more! So I hope that this next week goes by quickly and I can get a few more projects in before he comes!
Monday, November 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment