
I pulled out the sewing machine on Monday to finally finish the back of my quilt, yes that I started last October...still trying to get it done within the year now, but decided to finish these curtains for the playroom, that I started last summer. Got super motivated and made these cute aprons for each of the girls with the leftover fabric. Maybe this weekend I'll finish up the quilt!
We even planted a little flower garden in the playroom.... gotta love wallies!
More home projects in the making.....nesting is kicking in, 9 weeks to go!
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Sewing projects....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
super cute! Are the flowers vinyl?
So cute! I'll race you to the end of that quilt :). It sounds like I am at the same place, about as you. . .Truth be known, you'll win! Missed ya today!
Post a Comment