Cassidy started pre-school this week! I even woke up a little early to make her favorite breakfast...French Toast!

She gobbled it up in no time and then after an hour of trying to convince her to wear the new school clothes I bought, she finally made it out the door in a T-shirt and skirt that wasn't fully yet dryed from the washer! I even bought a "Hello Kitty" pez dispenser the night before to bribe her to wear her new school clothes. Luckily it got her to go to sleep before 9:00 pm. Needless to say the swimsuit drawer that she's been living out of all summer long is suddenly going to dissapear before tomorrow! Did I mention last weekend she gave herself a haircut....a pretty good mullett if I say so myself. That story to come later.......of course it had to happen days before her first preschool picture!
McKenzie was super sad to see her sister leave and was wondering why she didn't get to go to. This is probably the hardest part letting Cassidy go to preschool, McKenzie loses her playmate but she'll soon find out it will be way more fun to spend time with Mom because we might actually get to go shopping or something!
Cassidy survived her first day of Busy Bee Preschool and loves her teacher Mrs. Cheri! She was so excited to see her old friends from last year preschool that she has missed all summer long!
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Off to Preschool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just love Cassidy! I thought she looked like she got a new haircut! Can't wait to hear that story!! That just happened to us last week too. Bryn and Brook were giving makeovers to eachother and Bryn cut Brooks hair. hmmm... It's inevitable!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW HILARIOUS CASSIDY IS. I AM LAUGHING SO HARD AND IT IS ALMOST MIDNIGHT! I CAN JUST SEE HER NOW. YOU DEFINITELY HAVE YOUR HANDS FULL.. I LOVE MY LITTLE NIECE. WHAT A WEEK YOU HAD!
Post a Comment