This crazy girl turned two a couple weeks ago....She enjoyed having lots of family and friends over for pizza and ice-cream cake. She picked out Little Mermaid figurines at the Disney Store and loves to carry them around the house.
She had her 2 year checkup and is finally out of the 100 percentile in everything. Her growth is slowing down. I was a little worried there for awhile, eventhough the doctor predicts she will be 5'10 when she's done growing. Wow! She weighed in at 29 lbs and 35 1/2 inches. She didn't even wince an eye when she got her Hep A shot. Way to Kenzers!
McKenzie is such a sweet and fun little girl to have around our house. She amazes me everyday at how much she already understands. She is even ready to be potty trained but Mom isn't so she continues to get her own diapers when she's wet! She is by far my biggest helper and cleans up after herself wherever she goes...when she finds the wipee's she goes crazy!...she may have a little bit of her Mom's OCD tendency! She loves to sing and dance. Lately she enjoys getting on the piano and flipping through the Children's song book each day, singing and playing from each page.
She absolutely loves puzzles and looking at books. She also is obsessed with shoes and likes to raid my closet daily to wear my high heels! She loves her sleep, still taking 3 hour naps daily and sleeping almost 12 hours a night....in her own crib! Wish we could teach Cassidy that, she still stays up way too late and finds her way in our bed at random times during the night!
Crazy how different these two are but how much fun they have playing together all day long. Cassidy and McKenzie are best friends and I love this stage with both of them! Happy Birthday McKenzie!
Monday, July 26, 2010
McKenzie turned 2!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy Birthday Kenz! I know I'm a bad aunt, I didn't call on your birthday! She is sure a cutie! She looks just like you Heidi! I love the picture of them both sleeping! How sweet! What are you going to do with a boy?
Post a Comment