The girls and I headed up to Pinto Creek for Spring Break. Jared had school and work so he stayed home this time.
Every year Jared's side of the family, including Aunt's, Uncle's, cousins, and basically the whole Phelps clan, stakes out their spot down the old mine in Pinto Creek from Wednesday to Saturday. It looks like more people are finding out about this hidden treasure of a campsite. We left Thursday morning after I taught Body Attack for the 6th time in just 4 days. I definatley was in need of a relaxing weekend. The weather was beautiful. We got to ride on the golf carts and the horses.
Cassidy got her nails painted!
The girls enjoyed playing down at the creek...ok just McKenzie did!
McKenzie didn't mind the freezing cold water.
I think Bella enjoyed about 20 minutes of alone time the entire first day we were there. She is such a good dog and puts up with alot back home around the twins! McKenzie was just loving on her the entire trip. We enjoyed roasting hot dogs and we almost made smores but the girls fell asleep before we could enjoy the goodies and the outside movie. Cassidy ended up having a fever and just didn't feel good the first day so we only camped out one night. The next morning it started to rain and that sealed the deal for us to head home.
Later I took her to the doctor and she had a pretty bad cold and ear infection. 2 weeks later McKenzie, Jared and I are still taking antibiotics and are finally starting to recover ourselves from this nasty virus.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Pinto Creek
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment