Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cooley Christmas Party

This past Monday night we had the Annual Cooley Christmas Party at ASU East Campus- Cooley Ballroom. Jared looks forward to this Christmas Party all year long. I think he loves it because the food is catered. I love it because Grandma Cooley always gives us a box of her delicious homemade chocolates! Jared even skipped out of class to make it.This year DeWayne and Judy's family were in charge. We had a little ringing of the bells activity for the kids.Santa and Mrs. Claus came to visit.Cassidy was thrilled and couldn't wait to see Santa. After her turn she would sneak back up on stage to run and touch Santa's arm and then run back to me and say "I just pet Santa...(snickering)." I love seeing how excited she is about everything this year. It make Christmas so much fun! Cassidy and Quinn digging through their goodies from Santa. McKenzie once again flipped out seeing Santa before we could get a picture, but the Twins were both hysterical! McKenzie loved these cute little sugar cookies and kept trying to steal more.By the end of the night she tuckered out snuggling on Papa's shoulder

0 comments: