Fall Conference Weekend is also one of my favorites......
I crave my Mom's Cinnamon Rolls and Pumpkin Chocolate Chip anything. I love to sit wrapped up in a blanket with my PJ's still on and watch Conference......(usually having to re-watch later on DVR cause I either fall asleep or can't hear a thing!)
I just love being around the family during Conference. We missed Dad who had to stay back at home and go to work, class and final reviews! It was the St. George Marathon this weekend also. I had a cousin and his wife run in the race this year. What a neat accomplishment! It almost makes me want to run another marathon myself......but not quite! I would however love to do a triathlon!
I got to start on my new project.......this Flower Patch quilt. It was fun to pick out fabrics and start laying everything out. Now the hard part begins, sewing it all together! It was fun to have my Mom there to help. She is the most amazing quilter I know. I found out the quilt that is on my bed at home, that she gave me (OK I took a bunch of quilts home one year) actually won quite a few prizes in various state fairs, art shows and someone even offered to pay $2000 for it. I now have decided not to use it as our comforter and preserve her artistic masterpiece! 
We enjoyed beautiful weather up in St. George, lots of yummy food, fun playdates, visit to the farm and playing at the park with cousins. 

The girls had so much fun spending time with their cousins, Grandpa and Grandma Prince. I just wish the drive wasn't so long but we had such a fun weekend!
Monday, October 5, 2009
Conference Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love the fall for all the PUMPKIN goodies I get to eat!!!
Your quilt is amazing...without even being sewn together! I LOVE the colors & the flower! I want to make a quilt, so bad but I always feel overwhelmed and dont know where to start. Maybe one of these days, I will actually do it!
Looks like so much FUN!!! We miss you guys!! Are you doing the quilt w/ Natalie?? Hope to see you there :)
I LOVE your quilt! I want to see it inperson! Looks like you had blast in Utah!
I love your quilt! I haven't even started. I am in big trouble!
Your quilt looks so cute! I love it!
Post a Comment