Sunday, October 25, 2009

Check-ups, stats and updates!

Over the last few months whenever I go somewhere with the girls side by side, I always have people stopping me and asking if these two are twins. After their 3 year and 15 month checkup this past week I now realize why.......
The difference between Cassidy and McKenzie: 21 months, 3 lbs, and 3 inches.......
Cassidy's 3 year old stats......
Height: 36 inches
Weight: 29 lbs
Interests/Activities: She has been enjoying Miss Brittany's Pre-school, loves her Hip Hop Dance Class, would watch Disney Movies all day long if I let her, still Potty trained except for an occasional peeing outside on the rocks. Cassidy is still obsessed with anything liquid (the past couple days the bathroom foaming soap) She carts around her treasures in her princess lunch bag and continues to line up anything and everything in rows(OCD-takes after her Mom!) She surprises me at how smart and observant she is! I really have to watch what I say and do because she remembers everything! She absolutley adores McKenzie and always asks if we can wake her up from her naps so she can play. She is such a sweet girl and loves to be around her friends. I love how she volunteers to say every prayer and blesses the same people over and over. Papa, Abu, Carson, Grandpa and Grandma are very blessed! I can't believe she will be turning 3 years old on Tuesday!

McKenzie's 15 month stats........
Height:
33 inches
Weight: 25lbs 9 oz
Interests/Activities: Anything and everything Cassidy is doing! The doctor took 2 minutes to calculate just how tall she will be when she grows up.....5'10. Oh my! She'll be towering over me for sure. She continues to be off the charts in everything except her head (95 percentile). She definatley hit a growth spurt. The doctor said the best advice for tall girls is to put them in volleyball. He then proceeded to go on for 15 minutes about why. Thank goodness I have a love for that sport and played it for over 10 years! McKenzie is finally getting her molars. She loves to let us brush her teeth, such a relief! She still is our snugglebug and her favorite things to do is throw herself around on the bed when we try to change her diaper or after we dry her off from her baths. I absolutley love her giggles. She wants to grow up so fast and be just like her big sister Cassidy. She has learned to hold her own around the roost and has brought quite a bit of contention and drama with it. Also the dreaded two months left of me roaming the halls at Church until she can go to nursery continues!

Time sure does fly! These two are growing up way too fast! I am absolutley enjoying this stage of life with the girls. I only wish Jared could be home more to see all the fun he is missing out on. He's been busier with school this semester. I keep telling myself it will all be over in May....that is until in the car today he said he's been thinking about getting his PH.D! Ahhhhhh

2 comments:

Nate&Bobbi said...

Oh, I miss you guys so much! Do you know what your plans are for Thanksgiving or Christmas? We are staying in SLC for Thanksgiving and I'm not sure about Christmas yet. Nate just has to work like every day. Anyway, I miss those cute girls! I can't wait two more months for nursery either. It will be the greatest day of my life thus far! BTW I loved their cute costumes! Wonder Women is awesome! I love it!

Nicole said...

That is so funny that they are only 3 pounds and 3 inches apart. It's probably hard to tell their clothes apart when your folding the laundry.