So last September Jared and I decided that we wanted to see Wicked next time it was in Arizona. We just needed to get a group of atleast 20 so we could benefit from the better seats and cheaper prices. Well we opened it up to Jareds family and extended family to find out that everyone wanted to see it. By the end we had included some friends, Jared's coworkers, and almost all the girls from Dr. Sandstrom's office. By January we had a group of 50 people. So we've have been anticipating this for a long time! Jared's parents actually decided to buy them for Christmas presents to all the kids, including a yummy dinner before from Tia Rosa's. 



Everyone got all dolled up and Lance even chauffered us around in his awesome limo. Front row parking!!!



I think Wicked is both me and Jared's favorite Broadway play so far. We've love going to see these broadway plays. So far we've been able to see Lion King, Les Miserables, and Wicked twice together.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Wicked at ASU Gammage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I absolutely love wicked also!! We saw it in New York a year ago. It was incredible!! I'm so jealous you got to go!!
Brian and I saw Wicked a couple of years ago and loved it! I would love to go again!
Post a Comment