Here are just a few more pictures from Salt Lake......
We went over to my Grandpa's house one day and I got to pick raspberries with my Aunt Gayla. It brought me back to the good ole' days when I was younger picking raspberries every summer with Grandma Vandertoolen. Cassidy even enjoyed helping me pick them!
We also enjoyed swimming in the pool at one of the 3 different hotels we stayed in. Thanks Mom for your Marriott discount. It sure is hard to come back home and clean when you've had room service daily for 3 weeks!
Everyone kept asking if these two were twins. Yes they have the same hair length, hair color, eye color, and weigh ounces apart. They are just too much fun!
We enjoyed going downtown to the Gateway Mall and playing in the fountains at night!
I forgot how late the sun goes down in Utah during the summer....more time to play!
One day we headed up to Park City to hit the outlet malls and our favorite ice-cream shop "Cow's."We hadn't been back up to Park City since our honeymoon almost 4 years ago this month! Crazy how fast those four years have flown and now we are toting 2 little girls around with us.
Later that afternoon we met up with some of my good high school friends, Laura and Rachel down at Thanksgiving Pointe. It was so fun to meet up with them and their cute kids. We decided to go to the petting zoo!
Jen, Me, Stephanie, and Janetta at Laurie's Wedding. We all grew up in the same ward back in Taylorsville! It was fun to spend 2 weeks up in Utah. I spent a lot of time with the Vandertoolen side of the family, hang out with my sister Bobbi and nephew Jackson, and see some old High School friends. I especially miss the summers where it actually cools down at night!
0 comments:
Post a Comment