BODYATTACK™ is the sports-inspired cardio workout for building strength and stamina. This high-energy interval training class combines athletic aerobic movements with strength and stabilization exercises. Dynamic instructors and powerful music motivate everyone towards their fitness goals - from the weekend athlete to the hard-core competitor!
(This was a picture at training with our Master Trainer Sunna from Switzerland! Only about half of us passed...it was pretty intense 18 hour 2 day training!!!!!)
Just a little update...... The past 3 months I have been team teaching at the gym by my house. I absolutley fell in love with the Les Mills programs up in Utah, and then found them down here when I moved to Arizona. After I had McKenzie I decided that now was my chance to start teaching, so I went through training in May. That was pretty intense, but I passed luckily! Today a huge burden has been lifted!!! I finally finished my video for Body Attack. We had 90 days to team teach, pass off, memorize the choreography and submit a video. Since I have been gone all summer, I have been dragging my feet to finish this last thing to become officially certified. So today I decided this morning to do it, and found enough people to come and get it over with!!!! Whoo hoo!!!! Thank you Stephanie, Karen, Shelley, Marci and all her family, and especially to my husband who has only stepped in the gym once! They were all my lucky participants for my video! I couldn't have taped it without them. Now I can really enjoy vacation this week!!!!! If you ever want to come try one of the classes out, let me know and I'll get you a free pass. I never thought I could be a group fitness instructor, but I absolutley love it now!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Huge relief!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Glad you got the help you needed, I just saw your e-mail and thought -- well, I was in the air at that time, but I would have helped! Glad you finished! Enjoy your vacation!
that's awesome. You're so talented
That's amazing!! Good job!
that is so awesome! now i know your secret to how you go a rockin" body! seriously, that is so cool.
That is awesome and I am so proud of you. I know that has been a huge oriject for you. I don't think I have hardly seen you since girls camp. I hope you are having a good vacation. We should go get a smoothie or something when you are home and grounded again! I miss seeing my neighbor/friend.
Wow, you are always so amazing and busy, and I say this every time but I don't know how you do it! Great job!
Way to Go! I may have to check it out!
ok, i have to be honest. i fell off the blogging world for a while. today is the first time i've checked in on you in a while. heidi- you look AMAZING!!! i am so dang proud of you and so happy for you. you are smokin' hot lady! congrats!
Yay! That's great! Congrats a million times over...that is a huge accomplishment! Hope to see you at the gym sometime!
Post a Comment