HAPPY EASTER!
Grandma Abu had the grandkids over to color some eggs Friday afternoon. I think Cassidy colored a little more than just her eggs......
Luckily her green hand didn't clash too bad with her Easter dress! My little artist...aka Elpheba!
McKenzie enjoyed watching the twins Aleah and Brooklyn do circles around her. It seems everyone now is crawling but her. No pressure Kenzie!
We woke up bright and early Easter morning and made "Roll up" pancakes. A favorite of Aunt Dani and Cassidy. We debated to wait until after church to do an Easter egg hunt but of course I couldn't wait for the girls to find their Easter baskets. 
Cassidy was so excited to find Princess bath bubbles in her Easter basket!
The Easter bunny must have known we were getting pretty tired of Sleeping Beauty, Little Mermaid, and Aladdin. Cassidy got Pinocchio and Horton Hears a Who!
Kenzie just enjoyed taking out all the stuff to play with the grass.....who needs presents anyways.
The Easter bunny even brought Aunt Dani a fun little basket! She even woke up before 9:00 to eat roll up pancakes with us!!
Since we didn't get time to take pictures of the girls in their new Easter dresses, we headed to the Preserve after church to take a few shots........ We even got to see the ducks and a few turtles up close.






What a beautiful Easter Day!
14 comments:
your kids are so cute and you look really good!
You have such adorable kids! You look amazing Heidi! Looks like you recovered much faster than I did after baby number two. I am jealous.
Okay, so many thoughts for this post:
1. Can I chub your little one's cheeks? For real!
2. You look absolutely amazing! The hair, the body, the smile....you are stylin'!
3. Since when did the Easter Bunny bring adults baskets, eh? who's your easter bunny? does he take referrals?
WHAT FUN...YOU ALL LOOK SO CUTE!
You guys look great! Nice pictures at the Riperian.
Lovin your family pictures! They are so cute and you are lookin good! I need to know your secret!!! Baby weight is loving me still.
You look so good and all put together. Such a cute family.
I finally added you to my blog! These pictures are so cute!
Heidi, I have no seen you forever and you look amazing!
Heidi, I am so excited you saw my brother! I'm really missing him. Yeah, he has been in Mesa for like 8 months, same area. He hits the year mark in 2 weeks. We have really been wanting to come down and visit you guys and Matt and Brooke, life is just busy. Maybe we can in the fall when your weather isn't too hot. I'm so glad you let me know about Garr, he's a stud. Your girls are adorable and you look so happy. I hope that all is well! Stay in touch!
you guys are SO FREAKIN CUTE!!!!! how fun!!! you all look so happy and AMAZING!!!
I LOVE those family pictures you guys took! What a beautiful family!
What a cute post! Your family is adorable. You do look stunning! I love your family picture.
You are so cute, Heidi. I love the picture from Conference weekend with you, your mom, and sisters and kids. I love your posts and your pictures and your family!
Post a Comment