Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just being silly!

Dad with his silly girls!Cassidy has been so much fun lately! She just jabbers non stop and surprises me at how well she can talk and understand! Everytime we get the camera out she immediatley stretches her lips open as wide as she can get them and says "Cheese!" The other night it was really quiet and I went to see what Cassidy was up to when I noticed a cute little face smooshed up against the oven window. I think Cassidy and McKenzie are looking more like each other each day. It is so fun to see them giggle together and make each other laugh. I hope they are the best of friends when they get older!

1 comments:

just jason said...

i literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD at the picture in the oven:D ha ha ha ha....HILARIOUS!!! your kids are SO CUTE!!!