Friday, October 24, 2008

Down on the Farm!

We have been watching our friends little girl Lilly on Wednesdays, so this week I decided to take the girls to this little farm down the street. What a fun place this turned out to be. So many fun activities for kids and at a very reasonable price! Plus they even got to take home a pumpkin, can't beat that! Here are some pictures from our fun day.....

Just tall enough to go on the tractor ride.....ok there was no height limit but they sure look tiny next to this huge pumpkin! Cassidy and Lilly have so much fun together!After about 10 minutes Cassidy found the perfect one!Busy decorating thier mini pumpkins!The girls got to see the pigs, chicken, sheep, goats and cows!
A corn maze just their size!

We made it about half way through and then turned around to get out! Maybe next year we can finish it!
We brought some sack lunches to eat. Yummy peanut butter sandwiches!We got there early enough the kids had the bounce house to themselves! They would have stayed in here all day if I let them!
Don't forget the very bumpy tractor ride! We had such a fun day at the farm!This was such a fun place that I decided to take the MiaMaids here for our activity that night. Twice in one day, it must be fun!

2 comments:

The Taylors said...

Again Heidi - these are the cutest pics! Thank you so much for watching Lilly for us - I always know she will be well taken care of at your house - plus, she always has so much fun! Whenever we pull up, Lilly squeals, "Dassidy!" She loves that girl!

Stacie Robinson said...

That farm does look like tons of fun. Where is it located? I would love to take Trey there.