This month I was in charge of the Young Men/ Young Women Combined Activity. I thought it would be a fun idea to do some water games since it is still so stinkin hott down here in Arizona. I think it was only 104 yesterday. We relocated our activity from the park to the Smith's home due to no running water....kinda a problem with slip-n-slides. We had water kick ball with the bases as swimming pools and a slip n slide into home plate. We also had a waterballoon toss and a water relay. My father-in-law has a couple of those huge banners that fly behind planes...who would have thought they would make great huge slip-n-slides? I think that turned out to be the most fun. I'm so glad no one got hurt on this thing. Leave it to the Young Men to go through a gallon of dish soap to slick it up. After it was over there was a huge water balloon fight. I was soaked from a few buckets of water being thrown on me. It was a lot of fun! Thought I'd post a few pictures!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Water Activity Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! Your Mia Maids are super cute. I bet they just adore you!
That was a fun activity, all the kids had a great time!
Post a Comment