Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bugged!

I finally got the bugg.....the Body Bugg that is! I told Jared after I had McKenzie I wanted to get the Body Bugg that all of my friends have loved. I bought a used one off Craigslist from a lady in San Diego for super cheap, including the rest of her membership that expires in December. McKenzie turned 6 weeks old today and I'm back to the gym! Let's just say baby #2 left me with over 25 extra pounds and my goal is to have these gone by December. The Body Bugg tracks how many calories you burn a day, wether you are sitting, sleeping, eating or jogging. Through the program you log your calories consumed and it tells you your fat/protein/carb percentage. We all know that the only way to lose weight is to burn more calories than you consume. So far it is really neat! Anything could help me at this point. I'm excited to hit good old Fitness Works again with my favorite Body Pump and Body Attack classes. The instructors make exercising so fun and really keep you motivated. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Cherise said...

good luck!
I love the body pump class! so fun!

Nicole said...

I've wondered what those things were that I've seen people wearing. That sounds pretty cool! Body Pump is so much fun! I loved that class.

The Baker Family said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe that's what I need to do is join a gym. Nikki