Thursday, July 3, 2008

Swimming Lessons with Daddy!

Cassidy just finished another 2 weeks of swim lessons with Dad! She had a good time and I think Jared enjoyed being out there with her. He was a little wary at first because he didn't want to be the only guy with all these Moms, but suprisingly there were 3 other Dads who got hoaxed into swim lesson from their wives too! Everynight as soon as Jared got home from work, we'd pack up and head to the Greenfield Pool. It was sure a nice way to keep cool in this 110 degree weather! Cassidy has sure become a little fish! Her favorite is jumping off the side and having Dad throw her up in the air!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I hope you don't mind, but I put your blog link on my website. I see your cute family at church--can't wait to get to know you guys better.

jakeanddeana said...

How nice that your husband would do swimming lessons with Cassidy! Jake said that you are going to be induced on WEDNESDAY??!!! Hooray -- do you need anything? Let me know! GOOD LUCK!