This is how we started out Sea World......Cassidy a little spooked out by Penny the Penguin and Lilly trying to get a closer look!

Cassidy didn't mind the real penguins from afar!


Cassidy really loved the Pet's Rule show because it had so many dogs and they did lots of cool tricks! It was pretty entertaining!

The girls did great the entire day! Cassidy didn't fall asleep until our way out of Sea World, we only had one embarrassing temper tantrum (I swear everyone around us thought we were kidnapping her!)

Jared and Cassidy up close petting the sting rays!
We had so much fun at Sea World. I can't believe how good the girls did there, even with no nap! Maybe we will attempt Disneyland soon!
12 comments:
Heidi!!! how fun.that is so great you and matt are still good friends. his baby is so cute, but not as cute as yours :) I can't wait to see what baby number two looks like. that was mighty brave of you to go on a trip being 8 months pregnant! miss you!
What a fun vacation! I am jealous.
What a blast! I am so glad that you had so much fun. Your baby is coming soon, right? How fun!
looks like so much fun! We need to take our boys. I bet they'd love it. Thanks for sharing! Cassidy is getting so big and is so cute!
cute pics of all your fun adventures in california land :) oh how i love cali in the summer time!! i love cassidy in her pigtails - it's like you can't be a girl with out those. i can't believe you are due so soon it must be soooo exciting!! andria and robin and i are getting together for lunch next friday around 1ish let me know if you can make it- it would be so fun to see you!! (daphne's greek cafe-NE corner of baseline and valvista!) call me, text me , email me if you can make it :)
Looks like so much fun. We are planning on going to Sea World and Disneyland next year. Looks like you guys had a blast.
Heidi,
Thanks for leaving a little note for us. It is good to look at your blog and see what all of you are up to. You have a beautiful family.
Amber
Love your posts! You took way better pictures than I did of our vacation - I might have to steal some of yours when I blog our trip :) Thank you again so much for inviting us - we had SUCH a FUN time! I'm so glad we're vacation buddies!
Hi Heidi, I am finally a blogger...I am still trying to figure out how to do this, I am a little slow! Your family is so darn cute. You better let us know when you have your new baby girl. Jennie just found out she is having another girl. We miss you lots at the office. Come by sometime & visit. Good luck with the delivery, I hope all goes well!!
Looks like you guys had tons of fun -- I am jealous!
Heidi long time no see or talk! Looks like you guys are doing great. I can't believe you are already having another baby. Congrats! That's awesome. We really should see more of each other considering we only live a couple of miles away :) Hope all is well.
Hey, we just went to Sea World, too! So much fun!
Post a Comment