Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Swim Lessons

We signed Cassidy up for swim lessons this Spring since she is almost 18 months and I won't be able to fit in a swimsuit in another couple months to take her! It has been quite an adventure. The first 3 lessons were pretty rough, lots of crying and death grips, but today she did really good, despite another ear infection. She was giggling and actually attempted to blow bubbles, before she swallowed a whole lot of water. Her favorite is to throw the fishy toy and kick on her belly to go get it!

Cassidy all ready for swim lessons today!
Our friends Brooke and Lilly signed up for swim lessons with us and it has been so much fun! Our girls are the only ones screaming their heads off each week but we just laugh and hope one day it will pay off! Cassidy all done with swim lessons, notice she's not crying now!
Lilly and Cassidy are best buds! They just make each other giggle all day long!
And of course we can't leave without getting a toy from the treasure box! Cassidy knows right were it is and loves to grab handfuls of treats and toys, until I finally make her pick one and end up dragging her away kicking and screaming! Always a fun way to end swim lessons!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

She's such a cutie! She'll be swimming like a fish in no time at all!!

Robin said...

I love that Lily and Cassidy are such good friends.. it cracks me up that they just sit and giggle together. Missed you at the games last night!

Julia M. said...

I love the pictures of the girls laughing together. Having friends is always fun! I hope the swimming goes well! What a blast.

Laura said...

You are such a good mom and I bet you look all cute being pregnant again. I so want to see you when you are here in May. We will for sure plan on it!! Thanks :)

TG and Steph said...

What's up Heidi. I think the last time I saw you was at your reception. Your little girl is adorable! How do you like AZ? My husband loves it down there. He has a couple friends that live in Mesa, so we've been down there a couple times. He's trying to convince me that we should move down there.

The Taylors said...

I'm so glad we're "all in this together" (to quote your favorite, High School Musical! :) I think our girls will get the hang of it soon! I think it's comforting for Lilly to have Cassidy there - she loves her so much!!!