Saturday, February 23, 2008

Lance & Mishaun Wedding

The big day finally came for Lance & Mishaun. Jared's littlest sister was married Friday February 22nd in the Mesa Temple to Lance Pew. It was kinda rainy all day, but cleared up enough to take some pictures. The reception was beautiful! It was such a fun day and we are so happy to have Lance join the family. Dad & Cassidy playing on the steps of the temple until Lance & Mishaun came out for picturesMishaun had all of the family dressed in black & red. Everyone looked really nice and we got some good family pictures This was Cassidy's little seat, right in front of Lance & Mishaun. She thought everyone had to come see her on their important day! By the end of the night I was exhausted trying to keep up with this little social butterfly. She stayed up til' 10:00 just loving all the people around!
Carson & Aubry enjoying all the yummy desserts! At the reception we had dessert crepes, brownies, cheesecake and right in the middle of the room was a beautiful table with jars full of candy for the guest to fill a bag full!


3 comments:

Julia M. said...

Weddings are SO fun! I love her dress. You all look beautiful in black and red, too. Congrats to them!

Ben & Kim said...

Such adorable pictures! That is such a beautiful picture of you and Cass. Miss ya!

Jen said...

Hey Heidi! I got your comment on my blog and somehow I thought I left a comment on yours. Maybe I didnt. I think Im losing my mind. What a cute family you have! Thats so exciting that you are having another little girl! I hope you all are doing well. Tell your family hi for me. I ran into your parents in St George last year when I was down there (at Texas Roadhouse). It was good to see them again. Anyway- hope you all are well! Take care!