Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Here we come a Caroling!!

It was the Phelps Family Christmas Party this week and we enjoyed our annual caroling around the neighborhood on the trailors. I can't believe the clan can all squeeze on them still! It is always so much fun, we get bundled up(yes it gets cold enough in Arizona), and we sing until we are all hoarse! We always look forward to the hot chocolate and donuts after all that hard work! This is one of Jared's favorite family traditions!

4 comments:

Julia M. said...

Hey! You're PREGNANT!! Holy moly! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you two! It looks like you had fun at the family party. What great pictures!

Liz said...

That is so exciting!!!!!
Congrats to you and your family.
And I just have to say Jared's family does the neatest things!! Your so lucky.
Ps: (Can you do that on a blog?)
I posted a comment on my blog that you left of mine.
Love ya and I'm so excited for you guys

Anonymous said...

Heidi.... somehow, you forgot to mention that you are PREGNANT! HELLO!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHH! I am SO excited for you! Congrats girl! When are you due? Keep me posted!
Love ya!

Bethany said...

Congrats Heidi! Im so excited for you! Darling blog. Merry Christmas!