Every Sunday we go over to Jared's parent's for dinner and Cassidy loves to sit on this rocking bear. She is hilarious on it, she loves to spur kick him and has a white knuckle grip even while asleep! She will be 1 in two more weeks. I can't believe where the time has gone. Cassidy gets more stubborn each day but she make us laugh so hard each night when she gets a little slap happy before bed time!! We love our little bug! Her first and favorite words are No, No, No! Can you tell what I say all day long to her. She is determined to figure everything out and on her own, nothing gets past her and she has know what is going on at all times and wouldn't dare miss out on any fun!!
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Sunday afternoons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
okay that first pic that pops up is the sweetest pic of little cassidy! look at her darling curls!! ahh i love it-she's like a little shirley temple!
Is this Heidi Black? Sorry I left a comment then I thought I might have the wrong Heidi. Well anyway this is April (Schultz) Gorba...if that name is familiar then you will have to let me know. I hope this doesnt sound too silly.
Post a Comment