The last couple weeks have calmed down a bit. We've been home from vacations for awhile and back to work! However Cassidy and I are excited to go back out to San Diego/LA next weekend with my Mom and all my sisters for a girls trip. We are going to try and go to Sea World with Cassidy and my 2 yr old neice Bailey. Cassidy is now starting to eat people food. She loves mac & cheese, carrots, little fishies and string cheese!!! She is hauling it on her knees and I can barely keep up with her. Pretty soon she'll be walking!
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
August 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey guys! We were just thinking of you the other day and wondering how you've been!! Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!!!
I'm excited you found us on here, now we can keep in touch! - Lindsey
I know Two kids CRAZY!! I feel like an old lady!!! Lifs is great, crazy but great. I told Knutti we need to all get together one of these times you are all intown. Keep in touch and we'll have to go to lunch or something.
Post a Comment